Half dome safety mirrors are ideal for crowded spaces, corridors, and risky T-Intersections. Suitable for any application where the clearest possible view of what’s coming around the corner is essential.
Thanks to high quality, a favourable price and a complete series of sizes, our Indoor Quarter Dome mirrors are a very popular item.
This product comes in three types, full dome mirror, half dome mirror, and quarter dome mirror, all of which come in sizes 300mm, 600mm, 900mm and 1200mm.
- Equipped with high quality PMMA lens, the product produces the clearest image.
- The lens is tough and scratch resistant, so the life span is prolonged.
- The adhesive tape edge guarantees good sealing and firmness of the lens.
- The product is easy to install, directly on the ceiling by screw.
- Widely used in supermarkets, shopping malls, schools, warehouses and office buildings.
The mirror broadens the user’s visual field and eliminates visual dead angles. Compared with a convex mirror, it has wider visual angle.
The half dome mirror is often installed at the border of ceiling and wall, and quarter dome mirror is installed at the junction of two walls. This overcomes space limitation and can provide clear images for customers.
We have 25+ years experience supplying quality Dome Mirrors throughout Australia.
Please don’t hesitate to add this popular product to your shopping cart whilst stocks last.
This promotion ends in -1 days, -8h, -35min, -24s